PARABLOC OPEN SERIES
(Competition format below)
Parc Jean-Drapeau Aquatic Complex
AUGUST 26-28 2022
(Qualifiers/Seeding August 25th & 26th 2022)
Let's talk about the competition
Are you ready for the FIRST Edition of the PARABLOC OPEN SERIES?
Are you committed?
Are you strong?
This is what you have been training for. This is not your mama's climbing wall! Here is what we have in store FOR YOU, just so you know.
REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 1ST 2019 COULD POSSIBLY LIMIT YOUR ACCESS TO FREE FOOD, DRINK, AND YOUR LTD COMPETITION SHIRT SIZE.
(16.5m Height x 7.5m Width x 8.5m OVERHANG)
60KM/H (45 MPH)
SPEED OF DESCENT FROM TOP OF WALL
2-3 SEC. AIR TIME
TIME IT TAKES TO HIT THE WATER FROM THE TOP
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
Your registration gives you loads of swag, including
PARABLOC Open Series Competition (Men and Women)
1st Place TBA
2nd Place TBA
3rd Place TBA
4th-6th Prizes (Value 500$+)
Qualifiers August 25th & 26th at 7 am
Qualified climbers move to Main Climbing Days and Quarterfinals on August 27th/28th 2022
What's included with my Athlete Pass?
- Access to the wall on GLOBAL CLIMBING DAY, Presented by THE NORTH FACE, Saturday, August 20th, 2022
- VIP Access for FOUR days (Even if you don't qualify)
- Rapid VIP access (reserved line/side) to the main wall during Free Swim Times
- Open Bar (VIP Lounge ONLY. No drinks in or out of the lounge)
- Access to VIP Lounge with shade
- Free water + Gatorade (VIP Lounge ONLY. No drinks in or out of the lounge)
- Catered Vegetarian & Vegan Meals all-day
- Industry Mixer Invite
- Gift Bag full of goodies
- Yoga and physiotherapist on site
- Extended practice (free swim) on August 25th.
- Access to the "TNF" wall
- Access to the second auxiliary wall
- Access to all zones including VIP
- Competition LTD Edition t-shirt *
- Discount on HOTEL
- Free access to ALLEZ UP & DELIRE during the week of the event
- Slacklines, low water bouldering, and access to all activities all weekend
- Free entry to all other main pool EVENTS (more swag to win)
- Access to Qualifiers (Qualifiers August 2th & 26th at 7 am)
SEE PICTURES AND VIDEOS FROM PAST EVENTS
WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE COMPETITION FORMAT.
More information coming soon but we will be modifying the rules and formats from various federations to
make sure everyone is included and competes fairly.
Cash prizes (amount to be determined soon)
A toprope will be available for competitors who wish it (personal choice)
100% free (athletes + 2 event tickets for family or compa
All categories accepted:
(If your category is not listed, please email us here)
Neurological / Physical Disability (RP1, RP2, RP3)
Visual Impairment (B1, B2, B3)
Upper Extremity Amputee (AU1, AU2)
Lower Extremity Amputee (AL2)
Know that this is not a sanctioned competition (yet) and we encourage fun and safety above all.